Featuring archival-grade converters, dedicated analog-domain sends and returns, analog domain 7.1 monitor controller, AES interfacing, extensive front panel control with precision front panel metering all built atop Metric Halo’s renowned 5th generation 2d Processing, Mixing and FireWire interfacing platform, the LIO-8 establishes a new competitive standard for professional audio.
LIO-8 features include:
- 8 Channels of Archival Quality, zero-phase distortion DC-Coupled, Calibrated 192k A/D
- 10 Channels of Archival Quality, zero-phase distortion DC-Coupled, Calibrated 192k D/A
- 2 Channels of exceptional ultra High-Z Direct Input for instruments
- 8in/8out 192k AES interface
- Full featured Front Panel tactile control surface for standalone and connected operation
- 8 Channels of Analog domain send (for analog S/R before conversion and analog preamp output)
- Metric Halo’s Exclusive Per-channel selectable Character
- Word Clock in and out
- Digitally-controlled Analog Domain Monitor Control
- Full-Featured 15 segment precision metering
- SMPTE I/O channels
- MIDI I/O for direct connect of Mackie Control Protocol Control Surface
- Integrated Mixing and Deep Instantiable DSP Processing
- Rock Solid Stability: Mature, Real-World-Tested Firmware & fifth-generation software and drivers
- FireWire Interfacing with ultra-stable, ultra low-latency drivers (FW400 & FW800 supported)
- Exceptional Power Performance (only 32 Watts – DC/Battery powerable)
- Low mass (8.5 lbs / 3.9 kg)
- Extremely Compact (everything in 1 RU)
- Rack Mountable
Metric Halo's LIO-8 is "The Best of Everything You Need, Without the Stuff You Don't!"
The LIO-8 is ideal for the customer who wants the ULN-8's archival grade converters, rock solid stability, ability to work with or without a computer, and best in class value but doesn't need the mic pres (or doesn't need mic pres on all 8 channels), or the +DSP, or most combinations thereof. Therefore, Metric Halo offers the LIO-8 available with the following options, direct from the factory:
Want to unleash the DSP power in the LIO-8 w/ 8 Channel (1-8) PreAmp?
For more information, go to the LIO-8 product information page.